As a starting point; retailers would need to identify a range of factors (common & unique to online channel) that have the potential to influence eCommerce CX
These influencing factors may be derived from key consumer interaction points across their eShopping journey and furthermore; retailers may choose to categorize them under key business functions to better facilitate the development of correlating initiatives
What are the key factors that influence eCommerce CX?
- Brand & category range
- Product/SKU availability, demos & trials
- Pricing, discounts & incentives
- Pre-purchase product discover, information, reviews, etc.
- e-Storefront design, layout & navigation
- Re/purchase, payment & refills
- Delivery & pickup
- Returns & exchanges
- Customer support, service & loyalty